<VV> RE: LM interior conversion ideas

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Sep 19 11:53:04 EDT 2007

A fellow I knew nearby, was quite a bit of a street rodder, but he did up a
66 coupe using power Ford Probe seats, and had the rear seat upholstered to
match, or more likely removed the cover from the probe seat and adapted it
to the vair seat.
The power seat, works nice, as I sometimes work on the car for his daughter
who inherited it when he passed. She is short, I am large..............
Car is for sale..........$6000 by the way. Located near Buffalo NY.
110 4-speed, Corsa dash, pontiac wheels, tinted glass.

Gary Swiatowy

   From: "tconnolly" <tconnolly at iepfire.com>
Subject: <VV> LM interior conversion ideas

Hi all,
I have a Corsa vert on deck and have seen a great 'restomod' I guess you
would call it. A buddy grafted a leather Sebring interior into a Corsa
vert.  I would be willing to listen to any suggestions of other modern
interiors that people have managed to install into a late model convert.

His job required a lot of welding which I am not able to do so of course I
am hoping to find a bolt in option.
Thanks,
Tom Connolly