<VV> LM interior conversion ideas

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Sep 19 16:07:55 EDT 2007

Jim Briggs did just such an install and let me put his description
and photos up:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/seats_jbriggs.html

The short answer is lots of stuff can be adapted in without too much
trouble, but not much of anything truly bolts in.  Anything with
built in seat belts will require strengthening the floor, so I would
avoid them if you're looking for a simple install.  Let us know how
it turns out.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa