<VV> LM interior conversion ideas

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Sep 20 02:42:10 EDT 2007

Bill, thanks. Note that I did not change the back seat. A friend of mine did
put a Sebring back seat in a different late model Corvair and it came out
quite nice. See:

http://www.corvairkid.com/5-speed_07.htm

and

http://www.corvairkid.com/5-speed_08.htm

I think the Sebring he got the interior from was a 4-door because the front
seats did not fold forward. I have no idea about the differences in width of
the back seat for Sebring coupes vs. sedans vs. convertibles. A little
measuring at a salvage yard is probably in order.

--Kent