<VV> RE: was FC rims, now suspension design

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 22:51:45 EDT 2007

I was under the impression that early and late FCs had different suspension
designs; maybe I'm all wet!  Joel's comment got me to pull out the parts
book and I'm not seeing much that's different between 61 and 65.  Can
someone help me clear the cobwebs? I see from the book the crossmember 61 to
631/2 is one design and the 63 1/2 to 65 is another, but the knuckle, upper
and lower arms, and hub are all the same.  I'm wondering where I got the
idea that early and late FC suspension was different. Any clues?
Craig (puzzled) Nicol