<VV> TransVair conversion

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Sep 20 14:12:51 EDT 2007

Absolutely! A few of us out here...

This makes for a great conversion and a comfortable and reliable long
distance tourer. My wife and daughter completed a 10,000 mile lap of the
US last summer in the Whale (as we all affectionately call the '71 Westy
that Corvair guru John Moody bought new in Germany and later converted
to 110/PG/3.55 power) ... still remiss in putting together a Communique
story about their experiences... but the website has some info and pictures.

http://fnader.com/TRIP.htm

Was just driving the Whale around this afternoon after doing a major
card rebuild... she's ready for another lap!

Bill