<VV> Re: FC wheel rims

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 21 03:25:32 EDT 2007

J R Read_HML wrote:

> ...  FCs had 2 different wheels

A '72 P&A 30C shows only one wheel for all FC's, the 14x5J with a 9/16"
offset  {Grp 5.803}, which doesn't mean that there wasn't an earlier
wheel that had been disc by '72.

I have no recollection of two different FC wheels, but Back When there
was a big junk yard next door, and I knew when a wheel did or didn't
fit, so i didn't pay a lot of attention, but I did like wider wheels
when I could find them.  The 14" FC wheels I have now all pretty much
match (more or less paint, rust, etc), fwiw.

Bill S