<VV> Any Clubs in WVA panhandle/West Maryland area

jonathan buie rustyrampside at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 10:34:58 EDT 2007

Hi everyone its been a long time since I have posted to the list. I have recently relocated from NC to the Keyser Wva area. I was wondering if any one knows of any CORSA chapters in this area?  Probably the largest town reference to here is Cumberland MD.  Any help would as always be greatly appreciated.
  Also I recently saw a Red 65 Corsa vert in Romney Wva and then the same car again over Labor day weekend in Cumberland Md. Anyone know who this car might belong to? I was told that it belongs to either someone who works at Mayhew Chevy in Romney or to a Lawyer in Keyser?????????

  Jon Buie
  Former CORSA/CORSA-NC member
  (going to rejoin soon)
  61 Rampside