<VV> Intermitten Turn Signal

David Iverson david.d.iverson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:25:11 EDT 2007

The brake lights don't work.  Checked the plunger on the brake pedal arm and
it is good.  The brake lights were the first to go bad.  I've was told that
it is a '69 column because it has some type of feature that will prevent the
driver from getting speared by the column in a head on collision (God
forbid).....  Now I'm trying to figure out how to get to the directional
switch.  Steering wheel is off....  Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

David