<VV> Intermitten Turn Signal

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 15:54:06 EDT 2007

Do the brake lights work?  Rapid flash usually means a bulb is out.  The
brakes and turn signal use the same filament in the rear bulbs.  Are you
saying that the '65 has a '69 column installed?  Otherwise, you could have
poor grounding at some point in the system, a loose connection somewhere,
perhaps a poor connection in a bulb socket, or just a bum switch.

Later, JR