<VV> Tire sizes

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 18:24:22 EDT 2007

For your 62     185/80/13's which are available everywhere [ western US at
least] are the "normal" replacement.....as well as for the 66.

Many with the LM's  are now changing to 16-17"  wheels which allow a better
selection of tires [  performance wise ]  and the tire sidewall heights are
still enough to not look out of place...   14 / 15"  are getting to be like
13" tires... very little selection of sizes...

Whitewalls are getting even rarer...

You do NOT want Bias Ply tires for daily driving.....not just my opinion!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!