<VV> Tony Vizyak

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 22 19:42:34 EDT 2007

I was to see him two weeks ago. He's doing well. His physical therapy is
taxing, so he sleeps a lot, which is to be expected. But when he's awake
he's alert and still the same Tony. He and I were joking with the nurses
and having a good visit. His wife and her daughter say that he's making
good progress, but that it'll be a good 6 months yet, and should be at
least 95% recovered by then. Just exactly how much brain damage and memory
loss will be permanent has yet to be determined, though.

You can send him cards to his house, the address is in the CC and CORSA
directory. He can also receive visitors, but call Anita at home after 10am
or before 10pm to check on his schedule.

-Mark