<VV> New wheel cylinders early

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 16:09:14 EDT 2007

Not this exact problem but I received an EM LF with a metric bleeder
with only a 1/8" high hex. No way to get a wrench of any kind on it. It
also did not appear to have a machined seat for the bleeder to seal to,
couldn't stop the leak.
Most recently, I had a LM RF cylinder that would leak at the hose
connection no matter what kind or how many sealing washers were used.
Finally stripped it all off the car and examined them closely, turned
out the threaded hole in the cylinder was not machined perpendicular to
the sealing surface. The hose was touching on only one side. In both
cases the vendor rectified the problems at no charge.

Dave.. .