<VV> Intermittent Turn Signal

David Iverson david.d.iverson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:31:48 EDT 2007

Seth,

To answer your questions (in order) -

First - Not sure.  I have plastic sockets that have spring loaded contacts.
I was down in Indianapolis for the weekend at a car show/swap meet when
someone suggested using all metal sockets so that there would be better
grounding.  I am in the process of replacing all four with these all metal
sockets.

Second - Neither side of the brake lights work.  In fact, they went bad just
a few days before the directionals went haywire.

Third - n/a

Fourth - As of today, no directional lights (front, rear, or even the
interior) are working.  At times when they do work, it flashes rapidly.  But
it hasn't been consistent.  They will work/not work quite a few times in
just a 30 min. drive to work.

Don't mind the questions and appreciate all the help.

Many thanks!

David

  _____