<VV> RE; 60 corvair body parts needed

jonathan buie rustyrampside at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 10:21:04 EDT 2007

        There is an old AMC dealership in Pikeville NC that has a 60 corvair sitting in its lot,If I recall correctly it is in not too bad of shape just grown over by weeds. This old AMC dealership is like a place stuck in time,It has all of its old AMC signage and dozens and dozens of AMC cars about along with some other interesting cars. I know that besides the 60 there is a 65 4 door that has lots of good parts. The dealership si located on old US117 in Pikeville NC which is about 6 miles north of Goldsboro,Coming form Charlotte you would take I85 north to I85s/I40e to I40e to US70e to Goldsboro,take the William st exit and go north on 117 business about 6 miles to Pikeville,the old dealership is on the left as you come into town.Its name is Collier Motors.i don't have a phone number for the owner.If you contact Ray Hatchell he might be able to help.If I can get some contact info I'll post it or send it to you.

  Regards
  Jon