<VV> 60 corvair body parts needed

jonathan buie rustyrampside at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 11:53:14 EDT 2007

        I got this contact info from a friend in Goldsboro for the AMC dealer with the 60 corvair...his name is Bobby Collier adn the two phone numbers I got are 919-242-4462 and 919-242-4306...Give him a call,they have some interesting stuff there,they did have a low milage AMX with 360,one of the red white and blue special Javelins.I looked at a very clean and well preserved Gremlin with a 258 that had been sitting for years in the showroom.Just an interesting lot...regards....Jon