<VV> RE: Frank Responds Re: dust busted, (some Corvair) ...

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 19:43:19 EDT 2007

Frank,

I fully realize that, and didn't mean to direct it personally to you. But it's like the Big Lie that keeps being repeated, and repeated, and repeated, until it becomes an accepted "fact". I've said ever since day one that it was a totally false impression, and for the reasons I cited. It was originally meant as a hateful slam against an otherwise good vehicle, and no doubt coined by some idiot who didn't have a clue, let alone good eyesight. But every time I hear someone use that term I try to point out the error of their ways. Not that one person will make much difference in the world. But maybe it'll give at least ONE other person pause to think. Heck, I even had to correct my own mother on it.

I say HELP STAMP OUT THE "DUSTBUSTER" MISNOMER!

-Mark (hoping my thoughts on this will spread...)