<VV> Wrong oil in rebuilt 110

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 23:49:44 EDT 2007

Why not.  It's been the most recomended oil for engines with flat tappet came in the last few years.  I'm running ist in three Corairs currently, down from 8 a couple of months ago.  I sold five.  If there ia a good reason not to use it, I'd like to know

Dennis> From: ChiefTAM at aol.com> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:41:23 -0400> Subject: Re: <VV> Wrong oil in rebuilt 110> To: nalllm at verizon.net; virtualvairs at corvair.org> CC: > > We used Rotella from Wal-mart, as a year or so it was mentioned to be a good > oil for Corvairs. After reading the article by the guy from the Porsche > list, after testing, the Rotella isn't the oil to use.> > Todd in TX>