<VV> Assembly Question for the Pros

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 04:25:16 EDT 2007

no claim to pro status -- we farmed out uphostery jobs to upholsterers,
but i do seem to recall that that if I ever did it again, that the dang
front defroster duct would be the first thing I'd put in.  probably
under dash mechanicals are next (so you can lay down on the floor -- use
old carpet for comfort)  Don't forget to wire the dome light before the
headliner goes in.

Save the winshield and back light for last, unless you need to seal the
car up or are worried about glass damage -- they don't get in the way of
anything else, and are actually part of the outside of the car, not the
interior.

my non-expert opinion,

tell us more about your 110 oil problem - details!

Bill S