<VV> Wrong oil in rebuilt 110

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Sep 25 19:09:07 EDT 2007

 >>...more reason to run the green GT-1 Brad-Penn stuff IMHO.

I oughta hop back in here and say that although I myself still refer
to the Brad Penn 'Green Oil' as "GT-1", it should be mentioned that
the "GT-1" name is still owned by Kendall Oil even though it's
currently on an oil that's not anything like the original GT-1 race
oil.   The Brad Penn race oil is branded as Penn Grade 1, and not
GT-1, and is in fact actually an improved reproduction of the
original Kendall GT-1 race oil with modern upgrades...  including
ZDDP which is something the original Kendall GT-1 race oil was known
for and why it was recommended by camshaft manufacturers for critical
camshaft and general engine break-in and severe duty engine operation.

Just thought I'd mention it, so as to not make my ramblings any more
confusing than they already are.

tony..