<VV> RE: Congratulations to Mark B.

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Tue Sep 25 18:51:56 EDT 2007

Hi Jay:

Pass on my best wishes to Mark. You guys represent the future of this hobby.
Your cars represent the Corvair well and your active participation in
non-Corvair shows keeps the Corvair visible to other car enthusiasts. Keep
up the good work!

Bill Chellis
North Cascades Corvairs

.

 Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:23:00 -0400
> From: jrg478 at aol.com
> Subject: <VV> Congratulations to Mark B.
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org, sjhall at rcn.com, Thomgreen at aol.com,
> marklaredo at msn.com
>
> A?congratulations is in order for Mark Bashara of Lanesborough, MA and his
1964 Monza Convertible who placed THIRD in the All Chevrolet Division at the
Pownal, VT Car Show last weekend. Mark & his Corvair had some serious
competition from all models and all years. Congratulations to him for all
his hard work on his car & congratulations to Corvair who is slowly, but
steadily being recognized as not only a significant part of Chevrolet's
history, but also an important part of American Automotive history.

> For those who attended this year's NECC Lime Rock Show, Mark's car took
third place?in EM Open Class. His '62 Monza Wagon was featured in the August
Hemmings article about Corvairs.