<VV> Corvair body protection accessories

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 00:31:21 EDT 2007

I'm having the body work and painting done to the Monza.  I will use
the car occasionally to go to shows, meets, and club meetings and
would like to try to keep it in as good a shape as possible for as
long as possible.  Two quick questions.  Has anyone used a popular
east coast vendor's mask (bra) or know of a good alternative?  Also,
I would like to add body side moulding, preferably non-painted in
time to have it painted the color of my car and installed before the
middle of October.  Any ideas as to reputable vendors who know what a
Corvair is.

Stephen