<VV> RE: Frank Responds Re: dust busted, (little Corvair) ...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 10:06:37 EDT 2007

Cliff,
    Geez, I'm sorry I ever mentioned the word!!  I  agree with you.  Let's
get back to Corvairs and drop DB.
    Thanks,
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 9/25/2007 7:46:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tibbitts at qx.net writes:

WHY???  Dennis is right, from the side they are nearly identical  to the B&D
Dustbuster.  Why is this any more offensive than  calling an EM a bathtub on
wheels?  Why would anybody really  care?  Let's get back to working on the
Corvairs.

Cliff  Tibbitts
Hanging with Frank and Dennis on this one.