<VV> History help for 1965 Monza Coupe

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 14:33:03 EDT 2007

Hello and welcome.

I don't know if it is possible to trace owners in the USA, but in the state
of California, the license plates stay with the car (unlike most other
states) when the car changes hands.  So, if you have the CA plate or paper
work which shows the number, you might be able to get information from the
DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) in CA.  I don't know this for certain
since I'm not a California resident.

Also, see if the owner manual is in the glove box.  There might be a
"protecto-plate" on the last page.  That would be the original warranty and
would have the first owner's name and address.

Enjoy your "new" Corvair!

Later, JR