<VV> Door mirrors?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:46:30 EDT 2007

Jeff,

I believe the 68 & 69 remote mirrors were rectangular, while the 67 and
earlier remote & all late model manual mirrors were round. The 68/69 style
remotes were common to a number of Chevrolet's of the era, and are not that
difficult to find. It may be possible that they are even being reproduced.

--
George Jones