<VV> Door mirrors?

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Sep 26 14:11:35 EDT 2007

Round outside review mirrors were stock for all 1960-68 Corvair
passenger cars. In 1969 you could have round or "square". In the case of
the remote control mirrors it's a bit different, with square heads being
correct fo 1968 and 1969, I believe. It's also interesting to note that
the original 1969 round mirrors do NOT have the Chevy bowtie on them,
unlike all other years, which do.

The 1969 "square" head type will fit on all 1966-69 without
modifications to the mounting. On 1965 or earlier you will have to
re-drill the holes and use the 66-69 type mounting hardware.   Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
www.pacificmodelloggerscongress.com