<VV> oil confusion

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 13:06:39 EDT 2007

Geez!  All this talk of evil oils has me worried.  Any simple advice for a
simple guy like me who's not rebuilding an engine but just wants to take good
care of a car that he drives on sunny summer Sundays and wants to keep driving
for as long as he can?  I need someone just to say; "Buy (fill in the blank)
oil."

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley (notice that, as always, I spelled out my entire last name
since I know I'm not the only Bill S. on this list, let alone in the world!)