<VV> idle mixture LM technical spark idea

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:14:46 EDT 2007

I had always heard that it's better for the system to ground the spark plug
wire at the tower. A wire with an alligator clip on one end, and a probe on
the other. Alligator clip goes to a good ground, you pull up the boots on
the distributor tower and slip the probe in until it touches metal. Then the
spark goes directly to ground, not to the spark plug, not to your fingers,
and not through your pacemaker, etc.

I won't guarantee it, but this method should allow you to ground DIS and CDS
ignitions too.

Lonny