<VV> idle mixture LM technical spark idea

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Sep 26 20:09:54 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lonny Clark" <lclarkpdx at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> idle mixture LM technical spark idea

> I had always heard that it's better for the system to ground the spark
plug
> wire at the tower. A wire with an alligator clip on one end, and a probe
on
> the other. Alligator clip goes to a good ground, you pull up the boots on
> the distributor tower and slip the probe in until it touches metal. Then
the
> spark goes directly to ground, not to the spark plug, not to your fingers,
> and not through your pacemaker, etc.

> Lonny
It may come to a shock to some, but ya might consider that mother nature
divides up the current flow depending on the * relative * resistance ... ie,
all the juice doesn[t take the path of least resistance, but rather is
divided up in relative portions ... all paths get their fair share ...

including your fingers ... heh heh ...

I think it is called " watch this, dear, I[ve never tried it before, but
this should be perfectly safe ...." ...

retards, ken campbell, sparking in iowwu