<VV> idle mixture LM technical spark idea

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:22:20 EDT 2007

True enough, however...

In the case of an ignition system, if enough of the current goes through the
grounded wire then there is not enough current to jump the gap at the spark
plug. Ergo, no current through the spark plug wire.

I won't say that this is safe for a pacemaker (what electrical is?), but it
should keep a normal person from feeling any shock. Where am I thinking
wrong on this?

Lonny

PS - it may come as a shock - lol !