<VV> Oh, the embarrassment...

Barry Johnson barry.johnson at activant.com
Wed Sep 26 16:36:01 EDT 2007

Last weekend, I lost the only key to my '64 convertible.  Retraced every
step of the 3-hour period between moving the car and discovering the key
was gone, but to no avail.  Deep sigh...

Before I start calling locksmiths, does anyone have any suggestions?
Fortunately, the car is unlocked, so I can get at the glovebox lock, the
ignition lock and the two doorlocks, all of which used the same key
(getting at the trunk lock is harder, of course).

I've got the glovebox lock sitting on the desk in front of me.  Is there
a trick to removing the lock cylinder so I can get the numeric code?

baj

'64 110/4
'65 140/PG Group Red