<VV> Car VIN and block VIN

Chris Mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 17:21:37 EDT 2007

I have been reading as much as I can, including the book you referenced. I wish I had that book before buying this car, but I'm making the best of what I have.
I am waiting for my 69 assembly manual that I purchased off of ebay last week and am looking around for a 65 shop manual to boot.
I keep pacing around this car trying to fiqure what to do with it. Reading seems to keep me at bay, as I have a couple of messes on this car to care of b4 hitting the road; one being a steering column install. kinda need that part attached to the car. :) ha