<VV> Car VIN and block VIN

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 17:32:42 EDT 2007

Chris,

If you go to www.corvair.org and look at the VV archives, you can find out
all sorts of info. Lon Wall's Corvair Underground and Cal Clark's Clarks
Corvair both have on line catalogs which often have drawings, illustrations
or pictures which are immensely helpful.  You will find that CORSA, the
nat'l club, and members have provided quite a few technical guides or books.
With these references, you literally can do just about anything to a
Corvair. Bryan Blackwell has a site he mentioned today which has very good
information.  Finally, joining a local CORSA chapter will be very
beneficial. CORSA provides the web sites for Virtual Vairs and for Fastvairs
plus others.

Good Luck

Chuck S
BBRT