<VV> idle mixture LM technical spark idea

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 22:28:49 EDT 2007

Lonny,
    Your method is much to be preferred.  It will  also allow you to bypass
the spark safely on the more modern ignition  systems.  If you try simply
disconnecting the plug wire on those, you may  get voltages high enough to "fry the
innards" (to use the technical term) of the  electronic stuff.
    You're also a lot less likely to fry your own  innards!
    Regards,
    Frank "sparky" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/26/2007 1:22:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,