Dustbuster proof was: <VV> converting a 2nd gen <no Corvair>

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 22:48:23 EDT 2007

Okay, here's a 1/4 view of the Transport with a Dustbuster overlaid.  They
still match and they're also both are made outta plastic on the outside,
another similarity......

Don't get me wrong, I still like the look.  One thing that strikes me
everytime I pull up next to one though is the fact that there is so much
more usable space in an FC Corvair.  The Transport seems to be the exact
opposite of Forward Control, more like Middle Control or MC.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/1445773484/in/set-7215760214103778
4/

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Mark said
<And I totally disagree.>snip< I'm NOT talking PROFILE but 1/4 angle. The
APV
doesn't look anything like a dustbuster. So poo on you.>