<VV> Looking for a rally navigator for Corsa/NC Fall Affair

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 23:53:44 EDT 2007

I'm going to the Corsa/NC Fall Affair in Charlotte, NC October 19-21 and I want to drive in the rally, but I don't have a navigator (yet!). The rally is scheduled for Sunday morning (October 21).

  Anyone willing to navigate for me? No skill or experience necessary. I have bummed navigators before and we always have a good time. Don't always win, but that's OK! I've had navigators as young as 9 and old as [much older than 9]. Guys or gals, I'm not picky.

  Any takers?

  Thanks!

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on