<VV> The Corvair Decade

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Sep 26 20:13:09 EDT 2007

The Communiqué arrived today.  There was a notice on the cover that the 25th
anniversary issue of Tony Fiore’s “Corvair Decade” has been printed in 1000
copies.  Apparently, copies 1-20 were autographed and are to be offered on
EBay in November.  I suppose that the folks at CORSA see this as an
excellent way to raise capital.  I for one am disappointed.  I would love to
have a copy (autographed or not) and would have gladly participated in an
auction at the convention or any number of other venues.  But I won’t be
doing so on EBay.

I can only hope that the remaining 980 copies will be made available to
those who have kept this hobby alive over the last 30 years or so and at a
reasonable price.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY