<VV> The Corvair Decade

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 27 10:15:35 EDT 2007

I would think putting it up on Ebay is the "fairest" way for the most CORSA
Members to participate.  Auctioning them at a Convention (or any other
event) would limit access to only those that could attend.  Besides, it's
just good business on the part of CORSA's management, why shouldn't they do
what they can to maximize the member's return on investment for printing the
books?

I recall searching the net for a copy of TCD several years ago, a book store
was asking $75 for a used copy.  I'm sure CORSA's brand spankin' new ones
will be quite a bit less.

Regards,
Joel

P.S. I'm quite proud of my autographed copy of TCD, gentleman that he was,
Mr. Fiore only asked that I provide return shipping.