<VV> The Corvair Decade

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Sep 27 12:03:44 EDT 2007

Great Idea Joel,

We could even have all our members send in the Convention registration money, plus what they would spend for travel, room and board to CORSA and instead of having a convention CORSA could invest the money into a market fund and get a great return on the members money.

Going further we could put the entire CPF inventory up on E-bay . . .

Sometimes we get the COR$A in front of the Corvair.

Terry Kalp