<VV> What is a Corvair??

Mark Aksamit mark at myverderealtor.com
Thu Sep 27 11:52:10 EDT 2007

Recently I had an opportunity to deliberate and define what actually
constitutes a Corvair. Here were our thoughts.

1. A Corvair must have a horizontally opposed air cooled engine produced by
the Chevrolet motor division.
2. A Corvair must have an engine located rearward of the rear axle.
3. A Corvair must have a chassis that was initially produced by Fisher Body
coachworks.

These were the BIG three we came up with.

To YOU what is a Corvair?? Your thoughts please?

Mark Aksamit e-Pro, GRI
REALTORR

VERDE VALLEY HOMES AND LAND

Direct (928)-202-8654