<VV> Specialty Equipment Marketing Assoc.show coming up - Mostly non-Corvair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 18:10:29 EDT 2007

Over the last few years I have used contacts from the  SEMA show to pursue
several new products for Corvairs. This year my wife will be  attending with me.
I'm sure she will walk part of the show with me, then head  out to do other
Vegas stuff. But heck - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
-Seth Emerson
One other note - As a SEMA member, I checked out the  guidelines for the
companies that have booths in the show.
>From the SEMA Exhibitor  Guidelines:
"Attire.
All personnel of Exhibitor, including personnel  retained by Exhibitor to be
in or around its booth, must wear appropriate  apparel at all times. This
requirement prohibits, among other items, bathing  suits, thongs, lingerie,
excessively short skirts, painted bodies and  transparent apparel. . .  Exhibitors
who are uncertain with regard to compliance with the appropriate apparel and
entertainment regulations are encouraged to consult with Show Management in
advance of the show."
Now that is a job - apparel inspector? - that I  could handle! - Seth