<VV> gears

Chris Mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 18:04:11 EDT 2007

Kcvair:
I went out to the garage and took this picture.

kcvair at netscape.com wrote: Chris-Where did you find the stamp on the transaxle.  I was wondering about my 65 Corsa and rubbed and scraped, but could not find any numbers or letters.  Maybe if I knew where to look it would help.  If you could help I would appreciate it.  Thanks,    KenClark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP