<VV> What is a Corvair??

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 21:10:47 EDT 2007

A REAL Corvair would have all those features plus 4-wheel indepentent
suspension.. Whereas a "Corvair-related" vehicle would HAVE to have the
engine behind the passengers, and 4-wheel independent suspension. IMHO

Once you take away those features, you lessen the "real-ness" of it being a
Corvair.And certainly once you move the engine to in FRONT of the
passengers, it ceases being a "REAL" Corvair. You now have a "something
else" with a Corvair skin (and disgracing the nameplate). Again MHO....

-Mark

Body