<VV> Heater/Air Cables

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 22:47:07 EDT 2007

Hi, Frank. I think everything is in the right place in your photo (except the stuff not yet installed). Here is what my '64 Assembly manual and my car has, from left to right:

  -Parking brake cable (through its own grommet)
  -Clutch cable (through its own grommet just to the right and below the parking brake cable)
  -1st grommet: Heat cable
  -2nd grommet: Fuel line in top, AIR cable in bottom
  -3rd grommet: Wiring harness in top; Brake line in bottom

  Hope that helps!

<<Can someone please tell me, post a picture or send me a picture of how
 all
the wiring, brake, fuel, heater/air cables and the Backup switch wiring
should look coming out of the rear of the tunnel on a 64 Monza? I have
posted a picture at corvaircenter.com under the member name of
 restorea64 if
you want to see what I'm talking about. Any help appreciated very much.
  Thanks,
  Frank aka "RestoreA64">>

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on