<VV> Location

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Sep 28 11:31:41 EDT 2007

I just moved from Elbert, CO to CA.  There are two active Corvair Clubs in the area.  I know I belong to both.  Rocky Mountain CORSA in Denver and Pikes Peak Corvair Club in the Springs.  The best contact for both clubs is Steve Goodman and you can contact him at his shop 303 278 4889.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director> From: skys at schuberts.com> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:25:20 -0600> Subject: <VV> Location> > I am new to the forum. Are there any Corvair members in the Sedalia/Castle> Rock, Colorado area?> > Thanks> > Larry>