<VV> 61 Monza Sale/Data Request

PEPRLP at aol.com PEPRLP at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 11:39:04 EDT 2007

I came across a rather nice 61 Monza in Brandywine, MD this week. Owner says
it was bought from a young man out Charlottesville(?), VA, 3 years ago. The
previous owner was a "corvair club" related person out of Winchester.
Its Black w/red int, very clean looking, and sounding engine. PG. Rocker trim
is all that appeared to be missing. Anyone in the VA area have info on former
owners work/resto efforts? I did not have enough time to fully examine, but
current owner is very accomodating, willing to allow road test, take to garage,
thourgh examine in lift, etc.
Asking 4200.00, but VERY willing to negotiate down....

Phil (don't need another)Pender
62 Wagons
66 Corsa Vert
66 Monza Vert