<VV> Troubleshooting

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 29 02:21:12 EDT 2007

Chris,

Your email is pretty generic.  If you want on-the-mark responses from the
crowd on <VV> you'll have to be more specific, starting with the subject
line of your email.  I'd also suggest doing one email per issue, rather than
combining a bunch of problems in one big email.

It sounds to me like you've got oil ON the exhaust manifolds, as opposed to
IN the exhaust manifolds?  Is that correct?

Regards,
Joel