<VV> LM gas tank filler neck

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Sep 29 14:54:35 EDT 2007

Pressure bleeder and something similar to a shop A/C machine that fills
the system without the need to run the compressor. It just fills by weight.

At the Ford plant in Norfolk, it seemed the brake bleeding was at the
end of the assembly line, just before wheel alignment/final inspection
and drive it out of the door to the parking lot. But it has been 10
years since my tour.

Frank DuVal