<VV> 1962 radio <No real help>

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 17:17:44 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/29/2007 1:55:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

<<I thought the point of a radio was for it to MAKE noise?
Considering what is available on AM these days, what else would you call it
but noise?>>

Yeah... all those LIBERAL talk show people....
<snicker-snicker>

That's why I just traded some old VW books for a new am/fm/casette w/6 disc
changer for my 64 700.... that way I can load up my Bluegrass CDs and cruise on
down the road...
And I can still listen to Art Bell when I'm driving around "late-late at
night"... and I can call in about my UFO sightings!
:-)
Is he even still on???
Anyway, I still have to wire it up and cut out the radio pod... I found one
that isn't perfect, so I won't feel bad about cutting it up.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan (getting a radio upgrade from Sparkomatic to Clarion ARX7170)
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE