<VV> Re: CORVAIR DECADE

7litrescott at tds.net 7litrescott at tds.net
Sat Sep 29 23:48:24 EDT 2007

I was stationed at Eglin AFB at Ft. Walton Beach, Florida in 1980, and drove up to Atlanta (Marietta), since I seem to remember part of the convention being a tour of Lockheed?  Anyway, I am the proud, original owner of a Tony Fiore autographed THE CORVAIR DECADE, #941.  1000 autographed copies of the original printing is probably correct.  I guess I got there just in time.  Scott McVicker