<VV> LM gas tank filler neck

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 21:47:43 EDT 2007

The factory uses a vaccuum system to fill the brake system. Works very
fast. I've seen it in action. As to the a/c, not sure how that's done, but
I imagine it's equally fast. Remember that they can afford industrial-sized
equipment.

I'm also sure that the factory has special tools and methods to minimize
the time in any of our "time-consuming" tasks. After all, they have to
think of everything, no matter how minute a detail, when it comes to
assembling the car on a moving production line. And believe me, once you've
seen it in action, you'll say to yourself "of course, why didn't I think of
that!" (G)

-Mark